- Thomas Barta
- Global CMO Expert
- Founder, The Marketing Leadership Masterclass
Thomas Barta is one of the world’s foremost thinkers, speakers and writers on the subject of marketing leadership. A former McKinsey partner, he co-authored the path-breaking leadership book ‘The 12 Powers of a Marketing Leader’ and has consulted for some of the world’s most prominent brands.
Executives of the world’s most prominent companies have invited Thomas to inspire their audiences. You’ll find him speaking at events for Adobe, Dow Jones, Financial Times, Google, McKinsey, SAP, Advertising Week, and many others. Thomas’s keynotes are consistently ranked as the best and most inspirational.
Thomas acts as a long-standing leadership dean for McKinsey’s and The Marketing Academy’s CMO Fellowship Programme. A select group of C-suite leaders rely on Thomas as their personal mentor and coach.
● Organizational psychologist
● Creator of the world’s largest ever study, involving over 68,000 assessments, on what makes for a successful customer leader
● Author of the #1 leadership book for marketers: The 12 Powers of a Marketing Leader with Patrick Barwise
● Founder of the Marketing Leadership Masterclass
● Former partner of McKinsey
● Led transformations for over 20 years, in 14 industries, in 45 countries for many of the world’s top organizations, including over two dozen from the Fortune 500
● Marketing Academy Leadership Dean
● Honorary Fellow of The Marketing Society
● Author for Forbes, Marketing Week, and the TryThis.Blog