Facing Humanity, Showing the Way
We have come out of the long tunnel and the "real" is back in various aspects of our lives. However, it is different from the "real" of the past. The changes that have taken place in the world over the past few years and the remarkable technological evolution will have a great impact on people's behavior in the future.
That is why marketers need to face the essence of humanity once again and show the next way forward. Not only the evolution of technology, but also responses to what society expects of companies, such as sustainability, and how all of these are connected to the essence of people?
Using this perspective as a starting point, we will collaborate with official speakers and exhibitors to deliver quality content so that attendees can formulate their next guiding principles.
Sponsors & Exhibitors
- ad:tech tokyo 2023 After Show Report has been uploaded.
- ad:tech tokyo 2023 Announces Sixth batch of speakers, 225 speakers in total!
- The winners and judges of the "Marketers of the Year 2023" award from Nikkei Crosstrend will have a special session on October 20th at ad:tech tokyo 2023.
- ad:tech tokyo 2023 Announces Fifth batch of 19 Speakers, 183 in Total
- ad:tech tokyo 2023 Announces Fourth batch of 35 Speakers, 147 in Total
- ad:tech tokyo 2023 Announces Third batch of 29 Speakers, 112 in Total
- ad:tech tokyo 2023 Announces Second batch of 33 Speakers, 83 in Total
- ad:tech tokyo 2022 After Show Report has been uploaded.
- ad:tech tokyo 2021 After Show Report has been uploaded.
ad:tech tokyo's official website has been renewed
- ad:tech tokyo 2020 AFTER SHOW REPORT
- Wet Cement to Launch Advance Women at Work™ in Japan to Accelerate Gender Equality
- ad:tech tokyo 2019 AFTER SHOW REPORT
- ad:tech tokyo 2019 (11/28@Tokyo International Forum) Dennis Buchheim of IAB Tech Lab as Keynote Speaker Discuss Global Standards of “Digital Advertisement” with Daisuke Inoue of Yahoo
- Yuko Furuichi to become President and CEO of Comexposium Japan
Asia’s Largest Marketing Conference ad:tech Tokyo Celebrates 10th Anniversary Year Call for Official Speakers Opens
- 19th - 20th, October 2023
- TOKYO MIDTOWN & THE RITZ-CARLTON
- 〒107-0052 9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo