9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Toei Oedo Line : Direct link from Roppongi Station [Exit 8]
Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line* : Direct link via underground passageway from Roppongi Station
*For step-free access, Hibiya Line passengers are encouraged to go to the ground floor from Roppongi Station
Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line : A 3-minute walk from Nogizaka Station [Exit 3]
Tokyo Metro Namboku Line : A 10-minute walk from Roppongi-itchome Station [Exit 1]
Toei Bus 01(Shibuya-Shimbashi) : A 2-minute walk from the Roppongi-ekimae bus stop
Community Bus “Chii bus” : A 1-minute walk from the “Roppongi 7 Chome” or the “Hinokicho Koen” bus stop
From Haneda Airport (approx. 60min)
1. Tokyo Monorail (From Haneda Airport Terminal 1 or 2 to JR Hamamatsucho Station).
Change at Hamamatsucho Station to the Toei-Oedo Line (From Daimon Station to Roppongi Station)
2. Keikyu Airport Ltd. Express (From Haneda Airport Station to Shinagawa Station).
Change at Shinagawa Station to the JR Yamanote Line (From Shinagawa Station to Ebisu Station). Change at Ebisu Station to the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line (From Ebisu Station to Roppongi Station)
From Narita Airport (approx. 110min)
1. The Narita Express (JR) (From Narita Airport Terminal 1 or 2 to Shinjuku Station).
Change at Shinjuku Station to the Toei-Oedo Line (From Shinjuku Station to Roppongi Station)
2. JR Narita Express (Narita International Airport) - Transfer to Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line (Tokyo Station to Kasumigaseki Station) - Transfer to Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line (Kasumigaseki Station to Roppongi Station)
3. Keisei Skyliner (From Narita Airport Station to Keisei Ueno Station). Change at Ueno Station to the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line (From Ueno Station to Roppongi)