November 1st (Mon) - 2nd (Tue)・The event will be held at the Tokyo International Forum as scheduled
ad:tech tokyo Office is operating the event in accordance with the infection control guidelines of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government to prevent the spread of infectious diseases for the safety and security of participants.
The infection control guidelines of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government
Operation staff measures
- Staff members who have fever, cough, or other symptoms will not be allowed to work.
- All staff members will be required to wear masks , and will wash their hands and disinfect their fingers as needed.
- If there is any suspicion of infection among the operation staff or family members living together, a prompt reporting procedure is prepared.
Measures at the venue
- Alcohol disinfectant will be available at the reception desk, inside the venue, and other locations, and its use is encouraged. Disinfection of doorknobs, tables, etc. that participants may come into contact with will be carried out.
- We will provide a venue layout that considers social distance.
Request to the participants
- We would like to ask for the cooperation of all participants in taking care of their physical condition by wearing masks and taking their temperature before the event. If you have any symptoms such as fever, cough, or tiredness, please give priority to your physical condition and refrain from participating.
- Please take your temperature when you arrive. If you have a fever, you will not be permitted to participate.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands when entering the venue and after using the restroom.
- To ventilate the venue, please cooperate in circulating and ventilating the venue with outside air periodically, and ventilating (fanning) the venue with air conditioning equipment.
*For more information on infection prevention measures at the Tokyo International Forum, please see below.