We are committed to preventing the spread of infectious diseases in order to ensure the safety and security of participants, based on the guidelines of the government, local authorities, and the exhibition industry.
Operation staff measures
- Staff members who have fever, cough, or other symptoms will not be allowed to work.
- All staff members will be required to wear masks and face shields, and will wash their hands and disinfect their fingers as needed. Gloves will also be worn when serving food and beverages, depending on the situation.
- If there is any suspicion of infection among the operation staff or family members living together, a prompt reporting procedure is prepared.
Measures at the venue
- Alcohol disinfectant will be available at the reception desk, inside the venue, and other locations, and its use is encouraged. Disinfection of doorknobs, tables, etc. that participants may come into contact with will be carried out.
- We will provide a venue layout that considers social distance.
Request to the participants
- We would like to ask for the cooperation of all participants in taking care of their physical condition by wearing masks and taking their temperature before the event. If you have any symptoms such as fever, cough, or tiredness, please give priority to your physical condition and refrain from participating.
- Please take your temperature when you arrive. If you have a fever, you will not be permitted to participate.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands when entering the venue and after using the restroom.
- To ventilate the venue, please cooperate in circulating and ventilating the venue with outside air periodically, and ventilating (fanning) the venue with air conditioning equipment.
- Please download the COVID Contact App (abbreviated as COCOA) recommended by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
For Android users
For iphone users
*For more information on infection prevention measures at the Tokyo International Forum, please see below.