What are ad:tech official speakers?
They are influential speakers chosen to represent the industry to discuss about themes and topics chosen by the advisory board members. Speakers are volunteers. Official speakers will proactively join the various events and sessions of ad:tech.
■Process of choosing official speakers
- 1. Advisory board members and Comexposium Japan choose the contents of the conference programs.
- 2. Interested speakers will entry from the site. Please register if you would like to be considered a moderator or a speaker.A moderator will moderate the discussion and compile the slides for the session. A moderator will be the key for the successful session.
- 3. From the entered speakers, we will decide based on the followings:
・Relevance to the session theme
・Last year’s ranking
・Your business activeness
- 4. After the decision process, the official speaker will sign contracts and any other necessary documents.
■Advantages of becoming official speakers
- ・Invited to official speakers’ party to network with other top marketers and professionals.
- ・Join in the network of other speakers to create positive business opportunities.
- ・Receive official conference pass and invitations to networking parties and sessions.
- ・Write in biographies and resumes to enhance your career.
- Comexposium Japan K.K.
（ad:tech Show Executive Office）
- Roppongi Hills Keyakizaka Terrace 6F
6-15-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku,
Tokyo, Japan 106-0032